Sunday, May 16, 2010

Why Are All Songs Now Remixed For Dances?



Recently it has occurred to me that songs are being ruined. Not by bad singers, but by bad dance remixes. Instead of the original beats and singing, all songs are now being changed into dance songs with heavy beats and autotuned vocals, more than before. This is just so these songs are easy to dance to for people at various clubs and parties around the country. I, for one, don't like this. I think it ruins the majority of good songs. These songs sound great the way they were made. If they sounded best as a dance mix, they would've been made as a dance mix. But I guess that is just my opinion.

There are some songs that sound good when they are dance-mixified, but the majority of songs don't. Even though I'm not a very good dancer, I still am able to dance to original songs. In fact, I enjoy dancing to them because they sound great. When they are changed into dance mixes, they lose a certain something that comes with an original song. I am kind of curious to what these artists think of their remade songs. Even though they probably just appreciate the fact that clubs are playing their songs, they can't like how they sound.

Maybe it is just the fact that I don't like dance mixes. They all sound pretty similar, in my opinion, and aren't that great to listen to. Besides being easy to dance to, these songs don't have very many pros. But I guess this is just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment