Sunday, May 16, 2010

Blackhawks Win Game 1



Well, as you all may know, or probably don't know, the Chicago Blackhawks are playing the San Jose Sharks in the NHL Playoffs. You may be thinking, why would he be writing about hockey? No one except Canadians care about hockey, right? Well, you would be mistaken.

Before this year, I was along with the majority of people. I didn't really get why hockey was that interesting. Because of my belief that hockey was boring, I never really watched any games or payed any attention to hockey. Besides going to the occasional local hockey games at the ice arena, I never really watched any games. But, for some reason, this year I decided to start paying attention to hockey. And I found out that it is very interesting. I have even learned the rules and have formed favorite teams, the San Jose Sharks and the Chicago Blackhawks. So when I learned that my two favorite hockey teams would be facing off in the playoffs, I was excited. It should be a great series between two great teams.

What made me kind of disappointed this year was the fact that the Capitals, with stud player, Alex Ovechkin, lost already. I was really looking forward to seeing him in the playoffs, but I didn't get a chance to with their early exit. Now I guess I'll just have to play with him on NHL 10 for the Xbox360, which is a great game, by the way. It is really realistic and is fun to play. But, that is a topic for later discussion. Now, back to the Blackhawks series.

In the first game the Blackhawks won. I think they are a great team and should be tough to beat. But the Sharks won't go down without a fight. I'm excited to watch this unfold as this should be a very entertaining series.

"Above: Blackhawks logo, http://chicagonow.com"

No comments:

Post a Comment